January’s Monthly Prompt is New Beginnings. In sha Allah we look forward to seeing your creativity!
Last month the theme was positivity and we had a number of bloggers joining in with our linky:
- My Favourite Five’s shared a post about things to do in the morning.
- Raising Young Believers shared a guest post on our blog about Butterflies and Spring Blossom.
- Ilma Education shared a post about ways to make your child positive.
- Everything Careers wrote about her top 5 lessons from 2015.
- Why you should remain optimistic was the theme for Aisha’s Writings post.
Do join in with this months theme of new beginnings and make sure you add your post to the linky below. You can also add our badge to your post and say that the post is written in response to our monthly theme.
Latest posts by Fozia S (see all)
- December 2020 Featured Blogger – Not Another Mum Pod - December 29, 2020
- Muslimah Bloggers Awards 2020 Winners - December 22, 2020
- Muslimah Bloggers Awards 2020 Nominees - November 19, 2020