It is time again for our awards!
Last year we changed the format with a number of categories and an award for the overall most inspirational blogger. We are keeping that format this year in sha Allah.
We have also been able to secure a number of sponsors who have kindly agreed to offer up some prizes to the winners. You can learn more about the sponsors in our post introducing them: Muslimah Bloggers Awards 2017 Sponsors.
Nominations are now open!!!
- If a blog fits into more than one category you can nominate them in more than one category, but it would be nice to spread the love. However a MAXIMUM of two categories are permitted.
- You can nominate yourself (if you really want to).
- Please try to nominate in all categories if you can. You can check the directory for different categories if you need help in choosing.
- You are free to write about the awards and ask for nominations.
- ALL muslimah blogs are eligible to be nominated, not just those on the directory.
- Nominations must be for a blogger blogging on their own site, not on a third party blog (i.e a guest writer).
- NOMINATIONS WILL CLOSE 14TH SEPTEMBER.
Art and Crafts (includes all arts including literacy)
Fashion and Beauty
Personal Development and Productivity
Overall award for Most Inspirational Blogger
Once the nominations are in, there will be a public vote ending on 30th September. The top 5 blogs in each category with the most nominations will go through to the voting stage in sha Allah.
Note: Overall award for most Inspirational Blogger will not be open to the public vote. There will be a vote with members of the closed Facebook group and then the overall winner out of the top 3 will be chosen by admin and the sponsors.